A short list of things
- My mum's gall bladder is safely removed, hopefully good riddance
- My phone has died again, and is on its way to Giffgaff to hopefully be fixed under warranty
- I have a startlingly old-fashioned dumb-phone to keep me in calls and texts in the meantime - usual number
- Am considering buying a new phone in the New Year anyway
- I've booked the eye test Specsavers have been reminding me about since March - now only £7.50 instead of a tenner :)
- I dyed my hair purple, coincidentally the same shade as 10 years ago, in just the week people are comparing old and new photos - it doesn't look quite as bright as it did on bleached hair of course
- The Christmas tree is up and we have some lights in the garden too at Matthew's request, and a decorated office door at work
- I have printed out the Christmas card list, ready to start writing cards, late as usual
- I *think* I just did the last bit of present shopping, I gave in and did it online, couldn't face the shops
Any phone recommendations welcomed - current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, and I like the size and the general look and feel and so on. I'd like something with a little bit more power (mostly for Pokemon Go). Looking to spend around £200 again sim-free, or find something on contract for around £15 a month since that's roughly what the Samsung has worked out as over 24 months (including a fiver a month on 500MB of data, and the occasional top-up for calls and texts).
And if you'd like a Christmas card and are not on my usual list then drop me a line with your address!